Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Funny things my kids say and do...

Oh the things my kids say and do. I will say it's never a dull moment when they are on a roll. And I wouldn't have it any other way. They can always turn my frown upside down. :)

So tonight dinner was a whatever kind of night. Everyone kind of had what they wanted no big deal because it was either quesadillas, tater tots and Dino chicken nuggets(my sons personal choice every night if he could).

I happened to wait to cook mine and eat after they finish just in case they want more or something else. I added guacamole and salsa to mine and turned into a huge taco. Needless to say my oldest asked me for a bite and she took a huge bite then asked me to make her one. I ended up giving it to her but she was making a mess, as usual. When she was done, instead of getting up to clean up she wipes her hand on her sock. I tell her not to put her messy socks on the couch. So she took off the sock and turned it inside out and put it back on... Oh boy this kid. It amazes me how quick her mind works!

No comments:

Post a Comment