Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wanting...

Sometimes we want what we can't have. Or want something so badly that it seems attainable but at the same time unattainable.

I want happiness. I want my kids to be healthy and well rounded in every aspect of their lives. I want to look in the mirror most days and be happy with what I see. I want to have a close relationship with my daughters. I want my son to stay sweet and be an active boy. I want peace to happen within my famliy and my daughters will learn to love each other without wanting to kill each other. I want the love of my life to be happy. I want my life to be settled.

Wanting what we can't have? Wanting what we can do for ourselves? Wanting more for ourselves then we had ever wanted before? Wanting a better future?

We all want things. It's what we do to get those things that matter. It takes hard work and it's not an easy path. But if it's worth it, then it's worth the work it'll take to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment