Saturday, February 26, 2011

Conversations w/ My Son

I was in the kitchen cooking some okai. It's a Japanese rice mush thing that I love to eat when I'm not feeling well. Was sick with the flu and finally wanted something to eat.

Anywho... I was at the stove and my son comes into the kitchen and he says, Hi Mommy.

I say, Hey My Boy, what's up?

He looks at me for a bit and then says, Nothing, but watch me.

I say, OK. He then starts to run around in circles and all crazy and I ask, What are you doing?

He doesn't stop but keeps running in circles and says, I'm chasing my butt. Can't you see me?

I laughed and said, You aren't a dog, so you don't have a tail.

He says, I know I'm not a dog I'm not chasing my tail. I'm chasing my but like a guinea pig.

OK. I said, Sure why not... I just love his imagination....

That was all in the space of 10 minutes but some of the funniest and most rewarding moments and the shortest and silliest moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment