Sunday, May 18, 2014

Starting over again and again....

Starting over... Again... It is a constant battle. The battle within to stay focused and motivated. I'm trying to lose weight yet again and it's just not me to be this unfocused. I enjoy food and I enjoy exercising. 

My brand of punishment is running. I used to hate it and now it's a love/hate relationship. I love how I feel after and I hate how I feel before and during. The sweat the drips off my face and the feeling of accomplishment I feel afterward is great. It's like a drug! But I can only get it if I actually put the running shoes on... 

So now I've decided any new purchase I make for myself will be for running and it'll motivate me bc I like fun bright running clothes. And the only time I'll be purchasing something new is if I run consistently for a week. I need to reach 15 miles in a week before I can buy something new. So far I've run up to 10 miles in a week so I'm getting there!! 

Maybe this will be the thing that keeps me motivated and focused....

No comments:

Post a Comment