Friday, March 5, 2010

Another test....

Now it's gonna be interesting to see if this works also....
Hrmmmm.... What shall I talk about now? Oh, hey I went to buy Girl
Scout Cookies today!! Usually I order them like the rest of the world
who eats them every year like clockwork... But for some reason it
passed me by this year and I was forced to find out where they would
be selling them. Found out they were being sold in front of a grocery
store. Yay me!! So I bought 10 boxes!!!
Oy Vey! So the best ones are the Thin Mints and Do Si Dos... Then of
course the shortbread cookies and the Lemon Cremes... The best way to
enjoy a Thin Mint in my opinion is to freeze them... So
scrumdidliumptious! Yes, a Willy Wonka reference. Does that age me?
Oh well! If you haven't gotten your cookies, do so this weekend or
you will let it go by and say, 'dang, I should have gotten some Girl
Scout Cookies when I had the chance.' or something like that..
Heeheeheee... Ok I guess that's it for tonight. I feel I should have
some witty closing about what I just blogged about... Hrmmmmmm... I'll
think about it and see if I can't get a better handle on where I'm
going with this Blogging stuff... Nighty Night all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment