Saturday, March 6, 2010

Multimedia message

Oh goodies!!! I have a new topic for discussion right now... I'm so beyond irritated and maybe it's nothing but none of my Twitter apps are working right now!!! I can't Tweet a thing and have been trying for 30 minutes jumping from one app to another trying in vein to get one to work... I even deleted an account in one of the them to see if that's the issue.... NO it's NOT!!! Why am I irritated? I'm awake!! And want to do something other then try to sleep and most of my Facebook friends are sleeping, so why not Tweet out there in Twitterville and find someone to chat with? Well I can't even reply to anyone Tweets or post my own Tweets... Not really a good reason to be irritated I guess, after I've had this moment to share my 'irritation'. But still irritated all the same... Oh well, I guess I'm off to play Words with Friends, or as I like to call it 'Scrabble with Strangers'... :) peace out all!

No comments:

Post a Comment