Thursday, March 4, 2010

Firsts

ok, so this is still technically my first blog entry because, well the night isn't over yet... now I think I've become a social network junkie... Twitter, Facebook and Formsrping.me and now this Blog... and I have two separate Twitter accounts one for the public and one just for me. although, i may not get on all of them everyday, they still exist and i still check them and post stuffs. it's my way of keeping the world close and at bay at the same time.

i love how facebook brings you closer to friends you went to high school with or people you used to work with and family you rarely talk to. it brings you close enough that you don't really have to pick up a phone to talk but only if it's necessary. so we keep in touch but from a distance... i like it. you're in my life but not really. i like being around people and talking to people but who has the time?? alright it's time to put this to sleep and decide which random thing in my head will be the next topic. go on, talk amongst yourselves and let me know what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment