Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oops... Bad Blogger

Been out of it for a while and have neglected my Blog.... Shame on me... But duty calls and I must go where I am needed even if it's at the beck and call of small children. And of course poor health is a good excuse, no? So what shall I speak on today? Hrmmmm...

So I have been going through some intense personal dramas lately and although I have a therapist, family and friends I can speak to, it's not the same as just saying it and not getting a response because I'm not looking for answers per se but just wanting to say it out loud and try to work through it on my own if I can. I feel badly because I haven't really talked to my best friend in months and because she's newly married, I feel like a total downer and it's not a fun place to be. So here I am torn btwn turning this into a Blog about what not to do in a relationship or how to get a divorce... But I won't... Just gonna talk about a feeling. It may just help put things in perspective...

No comments:

Post a Comment